Kitesurfing in Cape Verde – Sao Vicente it is!
The kitesurf situation in Salamansa – Sao Vicente
Where to stay in Sao Vicente?
How to get there??
How to get to Sao Vicente?
How to get to Salamansa beach?
Other useful info about Sao Vicente:
- The island next to Sao Vicente, Santo Antão, is a short ferry ride away and super stunning. It’s a natural paradise for hiking, biking, canyoning. You can rent bikes in Mindelo and take them on the ferry.
- Besides the daily happenings on the streets the big party is with Carnaval (February) and the Baia da Gatas Music Festival in August. Could be cool to time your visit with one of these events!
- The wifi is good
- If you go local style, it’s very affordable. A local Cachupa (the national dish) is around 200 Escudos (2 euro’s), a beer is 120 escudos (1,20 euro), the local Grogue (rum) is 100 escudos (1 euro).
- Beach bar in Salamansa: open everyday from 10-00 to 18.00. There is also a Creperie (pancake house)
- More information: www.kitesurfnow.eu